Each week Dr. B. from Buddha walks into A Wine Bar selects a single theme to point your camera at or display a few photos from your collection as a way to brighten up the week . This week the #challengeyourcamera theme is a guest theme supplied by Cady of That Travel Lady In Her Shoes, and it’s Steps & Stairs. Thank you Dr. B. for hosting this challenge and providing distraction in difficult times.
Hiking is the national sport in South Korea. The terrain is often hilly. In South Korea hiking trails do not go up and down in switchbacks, but as a rule in stairs. They are mostly very well maintained and the rocky sections are even covered with mats. But those steps can be really tiring!
If you would like to join Dr B in #challengeyourcamera here’s what to do:
1. Follow Dr B (link above) to discover the chosen weekly theme.
2. Select or take a few photos related to the week’s theme
3. Post your own photos that week, on any day you like.
4. Include a caption with each photo so we all know what/where it is
5. Include a ping back/link to Dr B’s blog in your post so that he’s notified, can follow you back and can appreciate and comment on your choices.
6. Include the tag #challengeyourcamera
1. Dr. B will follow you back
2. He will encourage other posters to follow you
3. He will list each blogger in my weekly post.